Welcome to the Westcombe Field Archers website. You can also find us on Facebook Westcombe Field Archers.
We are set in beautiful woods near Taunton Somerset, Westcombe Field Archery Club has been in existence since the 1990’s. Members shoot at the club weekly. We also put on a number of open shoots during the year open to NFAS members. You will be able to find information about our club, how to get involved and any latest news and shoot details.
- May 2018: New Membership year from 1st June 2018. Go to the membership page for more information.
- April 2018: April Shoot now closed.
- February 2018: Shoot Entry Form added to website.
- February 2018: Some changes in committee members.
- December 2017: Shoots for 2018 announced. 22nd April 2018 and 4-5 August 2018 as part of South West Challenge.
- August 2017: Andrew Middleton moves to France and leaves committee.
- June 2017: New Membership Year [payments due May].
- March 2017: New Website Layout
- January 2017: Next Shoots Announced
- December 2016: New committee members.
WFA have two open shoots planned for 2017:
- 22nd April 2018 – Entry now closed!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are full!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4th & 5th August 2018 – South West Challenge
The April shoot will be 36 3Ds, Multiple Target Groups, Double Shots. New targets have been invested in. Catering will be available all day. More details including how to enter can be found on our Current Year Shoots Page.
In August we host the final weekend of the South West Challenge. One of the days will be a Big Game. The other is being worked on…………………