Welcome to the Westcombe Field Archers website. You can also find us on Facebook Westcombe Field Archers.
We are set in beautiful woods near Taunton Somerset, Westcombe Field Archery Club has been in existence since the 1990’s. Members shoot at the club weekly. We also put on a number of open shoots during the year open to NFAS members. You will be able to find information about our club, how to get involved and any latest news and shoot details.
- September 2018: WFA Announce their 2019 shoots. 19th May 2019 and 15th September 2019. Dates are in the NFAS website and magazine listings. Go to our shoots and/or contact pages to enter from January 2019.
- September 2018: New Members Training Courses. We do these from April to September each year. So we are closing them now until 2019. Sorry if you missed out. Contact us and we can put you on the waiting list. Any experienced archers who are full NFAS members wanting to move to a new club we can still take you on. Again contact us.
- September 2018: AGM date announced. See members email/facebook
- August 2018: Soth West Challenge over. Full event a success and the two days at WFA were well received. Thank you to those building the course and archers who shot it.
- May 2018: New Membership year from 1st June 2018. Go to the membership page for more information.
- April 2018: April Shoot now closed.
- February 2018: Shoot Entry Form added to website.
- February 2018: Some changes in committee members.
- December 2017: Shoots for 2018 announced. 22nd April 2018 and 4-5 August 2018 as part of South West Challenge.
- August 2017: Andrew Middleton moves to France and leaves committee.
- June 2017: New Membership Year [payments due May].
- March 2017: New Website Layout
- January 2017: Next Shoots Announced
- December 2016: New committee members.
WFA have two open shoots planned for 2019:
- 19th May 2019, entries welcome from January 2019, WFA Shoot Entry Form MAy 2019
- 15th September 2019 – entries welcome from July 2019, WFA Shoot Entry Form September 2019
Both shoots will be a minimum of 36 3Ds, Multiple Target Groups, Double Shots. New targets have been invested in. Catering will be available all day. More details including how to enter can be found on our Current Year Shoots Page.